Dynamix Productions offers flexible alternatives to any production. We can help save you money and time, and keep unplanned costs to a minimum. We treat every customer with respect and dignity, and practice ethical business standards. The 100% satisfaction motto is actually practiced to the highest degree here. Ask us to bid on your project ahead of time. Our experience can help save you money:
- If you just have just a sketch of an idea, we can give you a range of costs based on rule-of-thumb estimates gleaned from our experience.
- If you have a complete script, we can give you detailed cost projections.
- Large, long-term projects can save you money if you plan ahead of time. Avoid unexpected costs and over-runs by getting a package price with contingencies and revisions built in.
- Small projects can also benefit from an estimate from us. The cost to produce some elements of a production may surprise you.
- Avoid the number one reason for going over budget - not planning for problems. Tricky copy, bad source audio, even a picky client can run up the studio bill. When you're planning your project, let us inform you of any budget-busting scenarios that you may not have thought of.
Please call or email us for current rates.
TERMS: Payment is expected upon completion of project. We accept cash or check. 2%/10, 30-days net for clients who have established credit with Dynamix. Projects with outside costs over $150.00 incurred by Dynamix (talent fees, other studios, shipping, etc.) will require payment before production begins. A service charge of 1.5% per month is assessed on past due accounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
BLOCK RATES: Only available when time booked is prepaid. Cancellation notice with less than 48-hour notice will result in a cancellation fee amounting to 25% of time booked. Cancellation notice with less than 24-hour notice will result in a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of time booked.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Less than 24-hours notice of cancellation of a booked session (non-block rate projects) may result in a one-hour minimum charge. Less than 4-hours notice of cancellation of any booked session may result in a full charge of the amount of time booked.
STUDIO HOURS: Normal operating hours are 9:00 AM - 6 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Studio session bookings after 6:00 PM and before 8:00 AM, Monday through Friday are 1.5 times hourly rate. Holidays: 2 times hourly rate.
LOCATION RECORDING (sound for video): Normal operating day are Monday through Friday. Charges based on 5 hours for half-day charge (more than 5 hours will be billed at full day rate); and 10 hours for full day charge. Each hour after 10 hours in a work day will be billed at $100 per hour. Each hour after 15 hours in a work day will be billed at $200 per hour. Weekends: 1.5 times normal rate. Holidays: 2 times normal rate.
REMOTE RECORDING (multi-track recording): Normal operating day are Monday through Friday. Charges based on 5 hours for half-day charge (more than 5 hours will be billed at full day rate); and 10 hours for full day charge. Each hour after 10 hours in a work day will be billed at $200 per hour. Each hour after 15 hours in a work day will be billed at $300 per hour. Weekends: 1.5 times normal rate. Holidays: 2 times normal rate.